2023 CSSi LifeSciences Partnering Forum
JANUARY 9-11, 2023
Join Us During the Biggest Health Care Investment Conference of the Year!
About the Event
At J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
CSSi LifeSciences will host its annual Partnering Forum during the J.P. Morgan Health Care Conference at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel from January 9-11, 2023. This event provides a unique opportunity for new and emerging life science companies that require a broad range of professional services to meet with corporate sponsors to advance their products to commercial success. This year’s event is being planned as a live event in San Francisco, managed through an online networking platform.
CSSi LifeSciences is a global, innovative Contract Research Organization (CRO) and consulting group that specializes in advancing drugs and medical device technologies from discovery to commercialization. We offer customized solutions to propel life science technologies to market by mitigating risks, time and cost, while increasing your chances of success.
Our insights, proven processes and strategic perspective deliver clear and actionable pathway to successful commercialization. Our integrated model provides optimum value-creation for early-stage and emerging growth companies.
We provide a unique opportunity for participating medical device & biopharmaceutical companies. During this exclusive partnering forum:
- Meet strategic investors, key life science service providers and decision-makers
- Engage with economic development organizations, industry associations, and foreign economic trade partners to discover financial incentives and to make connections with high-level government officials
- Learn more about non-dilutive funding opportunities through the SBIR/STTR program at the NIH, DOD, and NCI
Attending companies will have free access to a central meeting location, WiFi, refreshments, and an inviting atmosphere to relax in between meetings.
Benefits of Attending
Meet strategic investors, key life science service providers and decision-makers
Engage with economic development organizations, industry associations, and foreign economic trade partners to discover financial incentives and to make connections with high-level government officials
Learn more about non-dilutive funding opportunities through the SBIR/STTR program at the NIH, DOD, and NCI
Once you register for our 2023 CSSi LifeSciences Partnering Forum, you’ll get access to our powerful networking platform that will allow you to connect with fellow meeting attendees, schedule meetings and more!
Use this desktop portal to manage your schedule and request meetings in advance of the conference. The Conference App is accessible on iPhones, Android and any web-enabled device.
Thank You to Our Event Partners!
Strategic & Academic Sponsors
- Israel Economic Mission
- Montreal In Vivo
- mRNA Victoria
- Skipper BioMed
- Colorado State University
- CSU Ventures
- Translational Medicine Institute (TMI)
- Infectious Disease Research Center (IDRC)
- The School of Public Health
- The Center for Healthy Aging
- Flint Animal Cancer Center
- One Health Institute
- Great Britain & Northern Ireland
- University of Maryland
- The Trade Agency
- Colorado BioScience Association
- IIT Research Institute
- Venture Atlas Labs
- Australian Trade and Investment Commission
- University of Alberta
- Enterprise Lithuania
- Fairfax County Economic Development Authority
- Government of Quebec
- Israel Trade & Innovation Office, San Francisco
- Lifebridge Health
- New Zealand Embassy
- San Diego Innovation Council
- Government of South Australia
- Temple University Small Business Development Center
- Trade & Investment Queensland
- International Trade Administration
- UK Department of International Trade
Read what our annual attendees say about this event.
“Thank you for your team’s unbounded kindness and generosity and irresistible enthusiasm, which made the Partnering Forum, Biotech Showcase, and JPM an unforgettable and very enjoyable experience.”
“Thanks for another great week in San Francisco! I had a lot of great discussions and contacts. The room was run well and smoothly. I appreciate all your hospitality and look forward to next year’s event!”
“There are a number of exciting companies with very intriguing technologies that make the event very valuable to attend.”
“Spectacular setting and very productive meetings!”
“Outstanding! Thank you for giving us this opportunity. We truly appreciate it!”